Students applying to this programme will be expected to demonstrate a specific interest in this area of study and should have a commitment to engaging with the subject.
- Submission of design challenge (see details below)
- C or above at GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- 112 UCAS tariff points (including two GCE or VCE A-levels or a VCE Double Award) from:
- Scottish Highers
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate
- BTEC / SCOTEC Diploma
- Relevant Access Course or
- Successful completion of the Level 3 extended degree
- Other qualifications, including overseas, may be considered.
- Mature students, without appropriate academic qualifications but with relevant work experience, attend for interview and aptitude test.
Students may be admitted through Accreditation of Experiential Learning (AEL) or Accreditation of Certificated Learning (ACL) processes.
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6.0 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK Higher Education undergraduate programmes.